We can deliver and install a shredding bin of your choice: Console, 65 or 95 Gallon Containers, our company collects, transports and destroys the confidential documents in the most secure, compliant and environmentally-friendly manner. We offer multiple options for Document and Data Destruction Programs, including options to mix and match container sizes to fit the policies, procedures and office furniture set for your business.
Scheduled Container Pickups are designed for customers in need of scheduled shredding or media destruction based upon policies determined by the company, their industry and/or their waste capacity. We service these bins as needed, you decide how often you need them serviced or simply call when they get close to full to schedule pick up.
We will place locked, labeled containers in easy-to-find locations on your business’ property. After a pickup schedule has been determined, our Service Representatives will arrive at your location on your scheduled pickup date. They will collect and transport your labeled container(s) to destroy its contents at of our restricted access facilities.
Scheduled Shredding is ideal for:
- The busy office where the shredding material is generated daily.
- Data Security: Ensuring materials are being destroyed consistently and securely.
- Businesses needing a Certificate of Destruction to maintain and record compliance with HIPAA, FACTA, SOX, and State Privacy Laws.
- Cost: Most cost-efficient without having to spend labor and capital on shredders, the average shredding job is $100 per call.
Shredding Bins and Containers:
|Office Console||35” H x 19” W x 16” D||75-150 pounds|
|64 Gallon||42” H x 25” W x 30” D||150-250 pounds|
|95 Gallon||46.25” H x 27” W x 34” D||200-400 pounds|
Our Chain Of Custody
- Our friendly and well-trained Representatives will place secure, containers on your property and as instructed.
- After a pickup schedule has been determined, our employee will arrive at your location on your scheduled pickup date to collect your container(s). They will transport your labeled container(s) to one of our secure company trucks for destruction
- When your material arrives at one of our locked, restricted access facilities, it will remain under continuous video surveillance until it is weighed and destroyed.
- We unlock your container(s) and weigh your material on a scale professionally calibrated by a 3rd party vendor.
- A short conveyor transports your material from the pit into our shredder machine for destruction then compressing it into dense bales. The bales are then transported to a secure recycling mill.
- And finally, we provide your business with a Certificate of Destruction.
We kept the best part for last, unlike others who bill you to service containers that are not full and find every way to squeeze more out of you. We keep our pricing simple and fair:
- You lease the bins (any size and style) for $10 / Month billed Quarterly
- When the bins are full (in a month, a week, or year) you call to service them and we bill you a flat $100 per bin!
- No contracts, no hidden fees. Period!
Now you can go back to your boss and ask to take the rest of the day off because you just save him or her $$$ a year! Get started today by making an online reservation here or call (978)636-0301
Identity theft occurs from information being stolen out of household trash bins more than most people realize in the Boston MA area. Don’t let that happen to you, have all of the personal documents containing your identity and financial information destroyed with our Off-site document residential shredding service. We will come to your office, home or storage space with one of our trucks and all of your private files will be destroyed! It’s fast, convenient and available to you 7-days a week!
Boston Area Shredding Service Territory
- Arlington Center
- Arlington Heights
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Brookline Village
- Central Square
- Coolidge Corner
- Inman Square
- Jamaica Plain
- Kendall Square/MIT
- Leather District
- Davis Square
- Dudley Square
- East Arlington
- East Boston
- East Cambridge
- Eagleston Square
- Fields Corner
- Financial District
- Harvard Square
- West End
- West Roxbury
- West Roxbury Center
- Mattapan Square
- Mission Hill
- North Cambridge
- North End
- Porter Square
- Roslindale Village
- South Boston
- South End
- Teele Square
- Uphams Corner